VIDEO: An "Unlikely Hero" Saves A Family From House Fire

posted by Tammy Daye - 

An Arkansas family's pet goat is being credited with saving them from a house fire.   10-year-old Abigail Bruce was sleeping in the living room of the family's Poinsett County home Saturday night when the goat started bleating loudly and jumping on her legs and chest.  Abigail woke up and saw smoke, then ran into her parents' room to alert them.  They escaped unharmed through the bedroom window. 

Tammy Daye

Tammy Daye

Want to know more about Tammy Daye? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KYKR-FM! Read more