Teenager Died From A Hickey?? Is That Even Possible?

"A Spanish-language site reported that a 17-year-old boy in Mexico City died of a stroke believed to have been at least partly caused by a hickey he received from his girlfriend.

The reports said that Julio Macia Gonzalez of Iztapalapa received emergency medical treatment after suffering convulsions at the dinner table following an outing with his 24-year-old girlfriend, identified only as “Iris.” Paramedics discovered a large purple abrasion on Gonzalez’ neck which they identified as a chupetón — a hickey — but they were not able to save his life" Click here for full story

 
Tammy Daye

Tammy Daye

Want to know more about Tammy Daye? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KYKR-FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here