33 Year Old Mom Paralyzed After Eating "Gas Station" Nachos (VIDEO)

The Sacramento woman was described as a "busy, happy, mother of 3 is partially paralyzed after eating Nacho Cheese from a gas station. She remains in intensive care partially paralyzed and unable to speak or even open her eyes on her own. This however is not an isolated incident.. Five other cases of botulism have been confirmed of people who ate at the same convenience store and four other probable cases. YES, lawsuits are coming!!! 

 
Tammy Daye

Tammy Daye

Want to know more about Tammy Daye? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KYKR-FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here