Texas Teen Dies After Being Electrocuted By Cell Phone In Bathtub

posted by Tammy Daye -

A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died early this past Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub. A cellphone is believed to be the cause of this tragic incident!! Relatives tell news sources that the accident was caused either when she plugged in her phone while in the bathtub or grabbing the phone as it was being charged.  Family and friends hope some good can come out of their loss, hoping her tragic death can serve as a warning and to educate young people about the danger of electrocution.



Our deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers for this family!!! 

Comments

Tammy Daye

Tammy Daye

Want to know more about Tammy Daye? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KYKR-FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.

Advertisement