Infant Severely Scalded With Water From A Garden Hose

posted by Tammy Daye - 

Although the story which I am sharing is from Las Vegas, in Texas the Summertime heat is just as unbearable at times and the heat is unforgiving!! Honestly a couple of weeks ago I didn't put up my garden hose and left it lying out on our cement patio and when I turned the water on it WAS scolding hot so imagine that on a baby's sensitive skin.....

Read Infant Severely Burned by Garden Hose Left in Sun

Tammy Daye

Tammy Daye

Want to know more about Tammy Daye? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KYKR-FM! Read more